Saturday, May 28, 2011

missed my team run! :[

So I missed our team run today, and I honestly couldn't feel more guilty!  Reg, one of my pups, got sick last night when I got home around 10PM.  I thought he was feeling better, but this morning around 4:30AM he started pawing at the door to go out, which he doesn't do unless he really needs to go.  I was super tired and not planning on getting up until 6AM, but I took him out.  We came in, I got in bed, and he started pawing at the door again, so I took him out again, and again, and then again.  Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep.  Our run starts at 7AM, and I honestly could not get out of bed. We were suppose to run 40 minutes, which is a little longer than it takes me to do a 5K, so tomorrow morning (which is usually a rest day) I will be running a 5K before I go volunteer at 10AM.


I spent all day feeling really guilty about not going to my team run because I really enjoy them, but mostly because I felt like I was letting everyone down.  I WILL NOT be missing another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment