Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!...to all my Sponsors/Donors!!

I have been truly overwhelmed by the support of my family and friends in helping me raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society!!

A special thanks to the following people who have already donated:

  • Matthew Cotter [brother]
  • Debbie Verderaime [moma]
  • Lonnie Strickland [former professor & mentor]
  • Diane & Dayn Beam [aunt & uncle]
  • Steva Gay [pet-sitter]
  • Michelle Parvinrouh [friend & workout buddy]
  • Clement & Colleen Cotter [dad & step-mom]
  • Loys Nunez [cousin]
  • Allison & Rance Block [cousins]
  • Claylia (Teets) LeBlanc [cousin]
  • Rich & Clay Heilman [cousins]
I still have a ways to go!  If you would like to support me you can donate online at my TNT fundraising page: http://pages.teamintraining.org/rm/denver11/ccotter or if you would like to send a check or cash donation email me at christie.cotter7@gmail.com and I will send you my street address!

Thank you all SOOO much!! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment