Tuesday, August 9, 2011

10.14 Miles!!!

So last Sunday I had my best, longest (time), and farthest run yet!!!
I completed all of the following last Sunday:
  • Best 5K= 32:48
  • Best 10K = 68:04
  • Total Run Time = 1:55:23
  • Total Run Distance = 10.14 miles
    • First 15K (9.32 mi)
  • Average Overall Pace = 11:22/mi
I seriously still can't believe I ran over 10 miles!  It was just the motivational boost I needed to get me through my "brick wall"!  I figure if I was able to run 10 miles last weekend, I should definitely be able to run 13.1 by October 9th!

I turned in my TNT recommitment papers today, so it's a done deal!  I am "officially" registered!  No turning back now!

Notes:
  • Favorite pre-run nutrition = Clif Shot Blocks--Strawberry
  • Favorite in-route nutrition = Clif Gel--Citrus
  • Favorite Drink = Lemon Gatorade

While I have met my fundraising minimum of $1,700 and reached my first goal of raising $2,000, I still need $255 to reach my second goal of reaching $2,500 by race-day!  If you would like to make a donation to help me reach my goal, please visit my fundraising page:
http://pages.teamintraining.org/rm/denver11/ccotter

Thank you again to everyone who has supported me in donating to this wonderful organization!!


13 weeks and counting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment